Sunday, April 10, 2011

Damn it.

Iscariot you bastard.

Madison, I'm sorry, I tried to stop him again. But it's failing. Just like every other Time, I can't fucking touch him, the Bleeding is stopping me. It's all falling through.

I don't even know why I'm here, it's not like you'll be able to see it yet.

I'm so confused. Not entirely sure how this shit works yet. Damn, I can't think, I think it's fucking around with my thoughts. Or maybe it's him again, I can't keep him out. Fuck. I don't


Iscariot will be back soon. That stupid bastard, he thinks the Black King is telling him everything. HE knows what's really going on here, I'm sure of it, this is all just another part of whatever his twisted fucking game is. wish I could help you, but Iscariot was the one that actually had some kind of idea what was happening.

Dammit, they're back, I can hear them outside. The Bleeding is pulling me away

dontletthemtaekthelaaaastspeyeieeceeeoftheaipthna tasdf;aldskfl;askakdsggggggggggggggl;ffffffffffffffffffffff



.

No comments:

Post a Comment